Sunday, February 5, 2012

new project

What a nice weekend...but waaay too cold to spend it outside. So I thought I'd just stay at home and work on the decoration in my room.
Some months ago, when having a creative day, I did this:


But since I don't have anything else to do that kind of collage on, I had to come up with something new ;-)
Last summer I spent some days in Stockholm (which by the way is the most amazing city on the planet!) and documented that trip with retro-style Instagram photos.
So that's what my wall looks like now:


Definitely much better than before!


Now I'll have a hot cup of tea, make myself comfortable and go on reading Stieg Larsson's "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest". Great books! Once you've started reading you'll hardly be able to stop ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers